I love a good patterned accessory. It’s a great way to add a pop of excitement to an outfit without going overboard. I found two great beaded clutches at Forever 21. The first is the beaded geo clutch:
This clutch sells for about $23 and I absolutely love the pattern. Aztec/tribal prints are very in right now. The other clutch is the bugle beaded clutch:
It goes for about $24. It’s a beautiful pattern and even has a cross-body chain so you don’t have to hold your bag all night!
1. ASOS Ponti Shift Dress $73
2. Hype Hibiscus Studded Suede ‘Cindy’ Chain Clutch $68 at Bluefly.com
3. Forever 21 Snake Chain Feather Earrings $4
4. Aldo Cates Ring $8
5. Forever 21 Pyramid Stud Bracelet $4
6. Aldo Kovac $110
I love how the lines of the dress play off of the lines on the shoes (which by the way are pretty awesome.) The Hype bag gives an unexpected pop of color which adds another dimension to the outfit. It’s also reduced by more than 50% at Bluefly saving you $82 (more than the bag will even cost you!)
Photos: Asos.com, Bluefly.com, Aldo.com, Forever21.com
I loved Kourtney Kardashian‘s blue dress at the Teen Choice Awards. She wore a Blaque Label Sweetheart Chiffon Dress, and didn’t she look fab?
Here’s an example of how to wear the new LBD: the Little Blue Dress:
1. TIBI Draped Dress $297
2. Gucci 1973 Shoulder Bag $795
3. LANA Blake Bar Earrings $780
4. Pamela Love 7 Crystal Cuff $495
5. Fiona Paxton Dakotah Ring $160
6. Theyskens’ Theory Patent-Leather Wedges $465
was asked to design a collection for Theory
and these amazing wedges (6.) were born. I’m obsessed with all of them but the patent-leather and suede ombré’s have to be my favorite…I mean, look at these!
Speechless……..The ankle straps are even removable:
In the words of my favorite stylist…I die. (For those of you who don’t get this reference…please watch The Rachel Zoe Project
. The new season starts September 6th. Do yourself a favor and tune in.) It’s bananas.
Come back tomorrow for how to wear the little blue dress in reality!
These Brian Atwoods sell for a mere $1,130 and will boost you 4.75 inches off the ground.
They’re utterly amazing to stare at, but once I saw the price tag and this heel:
I decided I would twist my ankle and die a poor girl if I ever wore them. I love these Dolce Vitas and they only cost $224. Another plus…when you wear them, you’ll be able to walk!
Jada and Willow Smith rocked their red suede booties at LAX. It’s half cute and half really weird that they’re wearing basically the same exact, very bold shoe.
I don’t know about you, but the only way I’d wear matching shoes with my mom is if they were Louboutins and she offered to buy me some. I understand the girl’s only 10, but imagine seeing that in real life on non-celebrities…tell me you wouldn’t stare and be like, “Okay, that’s a little weird.”
Photos: Nordstrom.com, Shopbop.com
1. Title Unknown Heather Feather Muscle Tank Top $29
2. ASOS Premium Wide Leg Trousers with Leather Waistband $86
3. Steve Madden Wowzerr $140
4. ASOS Feather Clutch Bag $43
5. Boutique 9 ‘Illy’ Espadrille Sandal $93 (33% off from $140)
6. ASOS Leather Weave Clutch Bag
7. Timex ‘Easy Rider’ Leather Strap Watch $60
8. ASOS Cubed Stud Cocktail Ring $14
9. La Mer Collections Studded Leather Wrap Watch $128
If you couldn’t tell already, I love ASOS. They have some great pieces for not too much money. Say what you will about the feather clutch (4.), but I think it’s AMAZING. I also love the cube/stud cocktail ring (8.)