I don’t know about all of you, but I can’t stop watching reruns of That 70s Show. Not only is it hysterical, but it’s bound to be on at least one channel at all times. Another reason to watch is to see what Jackie Burkhart is wearing. She rocks a wide leg pant like nobody’s business. (Thanks for the inspiration Mila.)
I think a cool way to wear the wide leg pant is to pair it with a grungy t-shirt, cropped or tucked in.
1. Wildfox Je t’Aime Tee $64
2. Halston HeritageHigh Waisted Wide Leg Pants $345
3. Tory Burch McLane Hobo $475
4. Giuseppe Zanotti Haircalf Bold Heel Booties $995
5. JJ Winters Small Fringe Bag $165
6. Elizabeth and James Strut Wedge Platform Sandals $275
7. Kenneth Jay Lane Snake Bracelet $374
8. Kenneth Jay Lane Elephant Bracelet $150
9. Noir Jewelry Single Pyramid Bangle $88
10. Marc by Marc Jacobs Turnlock Katie Bracelet $98
Mixing things that seem like they don’t belong together is one of my favorite things to do. Pairing these beautiful pants with a t-shirt and bold accessories is unexpected and looks really cool.